Sigurd Lewerentz (29 July 1885 in Sandö, Sweden – 29 December 1975 in Lund, Sweden) was an architect, initially trained as a mechanical engineer at the Chalmers University of Technology in Gothenburg (1905–8). Later he took up an architectural apprenticeship in Germany. He first opened his own office in Stockholm in 1911, and through his association with Gunnar Asplund became involved with the design of cemetery.
In the last decade of his life he designed two churches, St. Mark's, Björkhagen, Stockholm (1956) and St. Peter's, Klippan (1963–66), that revived his career in architecture. He continued to work at competition proposals and furniture designs until shortly before his death.